When the “Why” is Strong… the “How” is simple. Now that 2014 is here we have to put some things into motion. We have to have a definite purpose. We need to know where we are going in order to get there. Think of your purpose like when you go on a road trip. You need to pick and commit to a direction understanding that sometimes you might have to make adjustments along the way. No matter what though… you stay on course towards your destination. Your Purpose has to Fuel YOU!!! It has to bring wind in your sails and fire to your actions!!! Every thing you do from the moment you wake up until the moment you lay down is based on this mission in life.
“When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.” W. Clement Stone
Action Steps to Designing the next stage of your life are simple….
1) Pick it – Decide what and where you want to be and see every detail of it.
2) Write it – Make it tangible by putting it on paper. Dreams are in the air floating around… make it real.
3) Time it – It is important to have a deadline so that you make a plan backwards to reach it. Given 20 years… you will take 30. Give yourself 12 months and you will arrive at your destination.
4) Share it – Tell Everyone so they can help you. They will hold you accountable for your actions forwards or not towards your Purpose.
5) Do it!!! Simple… not always easy; but the most important of all. Plans laid out on paper that are not put into play are simple a waste of space an time.
This is large… it is why you are here.
Guro Larry St. Clair